Wednesday, 27 February 2013

All You Ever Do Is Talk Talk - Collected Interviews

As well as writing reviews, blogging and other things I've had the opportunity to do some great interviews in recent months for The Guide. This has frequently involved me chatting to well-known people whose work I have been familiar with for many years.

In some cases its been interesting because some people I chat to, I'm informed don't like been interviewed tend to chat the longest, while others can sometimes be a bit more remote, I usually get a few good quotes and comments though, and its an interesting side of the job.

Here's a few of the latest interviews published, all are on the South Wales Argus website, some links have recently changed due to a site redesign, if you spot a missing one feel free to let me know and I'll look into it...

DANCE:
THEATRE:
MUSIC
COMEDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...